2020广州各大zj地点

first_imgColumbus, IN—The Bartholomew County Sheriff’s Office and Columbus Township Fire and Rescue responded to a call on Friday morning in reference to a structure fire. When deputies arrived, they found an attached garage that was fully engulfed in flames.Mutual aid was called in from the German Township Volunteer Fire Department and the Clifford Volunteer Fire Department.Officials learned that because of the cold weather, an electric space heater was being used to warm the garage where the fire originated. The homeowner and her three children were reportedly at home at the time but were able to get out safely. Unfortunately, deputies say two dogs perished in the fire.last_img read more