this year, the rapid development of the Internet industry, however, which also doped some pornographic and violent content. In this regard, the Ministry of culture, 13, issued a network performance management approach, the network performance business has made the corresponding provisions.
"measures" requirements, network performance management units shall submit to the administrative department of culture at the provincial level for the network culture operation license, does not have the content from the trial and the real-time monitoring capability, not open channel performance, not to take regulatory measures or self examination not through the content of network performance products may not be available to the public; network performance management the unit should be required to use the real name registration performers valid identity documents, and take interviews, recording video call and other effective way to verify, and require performers commitment to comply with laws and regulations and relevant regulations. The network performing business units shall, according to the credit rating of the performers, and the types of performances offered, take appropriate measures for the performance channels.
network performing business units shall record all the video data of the network performance and keep them properly, and the data shall be kept for not less than 60 days, and shall be provided in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. Network performance management units shall, in the first month of each quarter since the month before the end of the last quarter of the unit the information (including real-time monitoring of operation conditions, found the problem disposal and provide illegal content performers information submitted to the Ministry of culture).
in addition, the approach also provides that the network performances shall not include the following:
(a) contains the "Interim Provisions on the management of Internet culture," the provisions of article sixteenth of the prohibition;
(1) against the basic principles established by the constitution;
(2) endanger national unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity;
(3) divulging state secrets, endangering State security or damaging the national honor and interests;
(4) incites ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, undermines national unity, or infringes upon national customs and habits;
(5) to propagate cult and superstition;
(6) spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
(7) to promote obscenity, gambling, violence or abetting crime;
(8) insult or slander others, infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(9) endangering social morality or national excellent cultural tradition;
(10) other contents prohibited by laws, administrative regulations and state regulations.
(two) shows the way of terror, cruelty, violence, vulgar, destroying the physical and mental health of performers;
(three) using the human body defect or to display the human mutation way to attract users;
(four) in order to steal, and other ways to infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(five) by abusing animals, etc.